Some of you might have a blog or just a site containing real good content, a content which brings a nice amount of readers in a monthly periodic basis, or even daily. What about making some money out of your knowledge and time you dedicate to your site??.
Why don't you include Ads within that marvelous content??
What about unobtrusive advertisement with which you will get a revenue based on viewers clinking on them?. Here is a list of providers of intelligent text-based adverts that will be added as links in your content and if one of your readers just buy a product through any of those links, then you get your commission on the sale. sounds good??
InText Service integrates its highly engaging ad units into your pages with “content intent” intelligence. It is one of the most famous ones and you will get revenue when the visitor engage with your infolink ad.
- Very intuitive and easy to Use, ...actually it just takes 1 minute.
- Infolinks ads overcome “banner blindness”.
- You will receive your profit in monthly payments (no later than 45 days after months ends) through PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, Western Union, ACH (only for U.S. bank accounts) or Payoneer (get your Infolinks Prepaid Mastercard® or use Payoneer for a local bank transfer).
- It operates in real time extracting content and determining intent.
- User triggered advertising that doesn't distract from content.
- Very high Click Through Rate (CTR) ratio. Infolinks ads keep readers engaged & clicking.
- Intelligent platform balances between relevancy and payouts.
- You will have fully control of the Look&fell of the ads.
- The most popular system so it has great support.
- Still very USA market oriented.
- It might slow down your site.
Let's take a look to this explanatory video from infoLinks about this fantastic service:
It has other services as part of its Suite of smart ad units, which are not exactly text links in your content but are very interesting ones:
- InTag: It displays an attractive keyword line within your content that reveals a corresponding ad upon mouse hover.
- InFrame: It Capitalizes on the extra real estate in the margins of widescreen monitors with Banners Ads.
- InSearch: It monetizes the traffic arriving to your site from a search engine by displaying a footer overlay ad relevant to exactly what your search traffic seeks.
Get to the Site: Click Here
instantly and automatically captures the value of content which drives commerce. It monetize ordinary links, no ads, unsightly popups or double underlines (those double lines from infolinks), to over 30,000 retailers, whether they're created by you or VigLink. It perfectly integrates within your content, affiliating existing links, and if enabled which is recommended, linking references to existing merchants and brands, so use your time to focus on your business and forget about the hassle of managing countless affiliate programs.
VigLink Insert, scans a page for words that could be potentially profitable to the publisher of the page, and connects the keyword with a product from an affiliate program. The publisher is paid when a reader clicks a link contained in the content to buy or learn more about a service or product.
- Plugins, Plugins and Plugins!!. They have for Blogger, phpBB, Tumblr, Typepad, vBulletin, WordPress. And of course the code snippet.
- It can monetize links only after a sale is completed (Cost per Action or CPA) and some earn immediately upon click (Cost per Click or CPC).
- Social Integration with VigLink AnyWhere.
- Payments are made very late. 60 days after the earnings are recorded.
- Payments are done only through Paypal.
Let's take a look to this explanatory video from VigLink about this fantastic service:
Get to the Site: Click Here
This service counts with about 17,000 affiliate programs and it will turn your retail links into Affiliate links. You are the one who sets the links in your site to the different merchants and skimlinks automatically will translate them into their equivalent affiliate one when clicked on, via a brief redirect to the Skimlinks servers.
The links creation is not fully automated, as it happens with infolinks for example, which translates into a bit more work for you setting up the links and on the other hand gives you total control over those links making sure you don't run into overpopulated links pages.
- Skimlinks ads automatically translate product links into affiliate links.
- Wider variety of payment offers: Bank/Wire Transfer, Check Payments to many countries, as well as PayPal.
- Great Support: It has a ticketing/tracking system for support as well as a HelpDesk, ..besides phone and email support of course.
- Plugins for Wordpress, vBulletin and Ning.
- No impact to page performance.
- You can export your reports on many helpful formats: CSV, Excel (XLS), PDF and XML
- You only get commission on any actual sale from a link that SkimLinks is able to affiliate and make a purchase.
- Some non technical users may have problems installing the code as it doesn't has as many snippet plugins as the rest.
- Reports generation is very slow.
Let's take a look to this explanatory video from skimLinks about this fantastic service:
They also offer a service called skimWords which focuses on specific product references within your content and shows users exactly where they can buy the items mentioned.
Get to the Site: Click Here
Difficult answer as all 3 are great solutions and ALL 3 will work very, very good!! but I will try to Help.
- Infolinks have Services that the rest don't as InTag, InFrame (which can be a nice service to add when displaying your site at very high resolution monitors) or inSearch. If you need these services then InfoLinks is the answer. Also if you just have a blog and want to check how these affiliate links services work this is maybe the easiest and fastest to install.
- Trying to sell outside of the states??. Go with SkimLinks. Also for my like is the best in support and have offices in Tokyo, London, besides the lovely San Francisco.
- Trying to sell in and out the USA and wants to integrate your links in social media as Facebook and Twitter??. then go with the 30000 affiliate programs of Viglinks and their service VigLink Anywhere.
- If you already have links in your site and want to convert the to affiliate programs then go for SkimLinks or VigLink.