Last week we talked a little bit about how the QR Codes are becoming very, very popular and a bit of its history which is always good to know :) but now it is turn to check which are the best in class QR Code Generators out there!!.
Here you have the complete list
It allows you to select different type of input data as:
- YouTube Video
- Google Maps Location
- App Store Download
- iTunes Link
- Plain Text
- Telephone Number
- Skype Call
- etc ....
And if you subscribe then you can have more feautures as Analytics, Dynamic QR codes, batch processing, unlimited QR Codes, etc.
Transform your ugly black and White QR Codes into an engaging custom QR Code as you can see in the sceenshot of the site. they have over 2000 custom QRCodes. Isn't is fun??. Actually when you see this, ...don't you realize how popular they are going to become??.
Recommended for custom made and fashionable QRCodes.
The QR Code Generator
This one uses the chart API from google to generate this QRCode which although is deprecated it can still being used. We will talk about that one later...., ..actually in the next chapter about to code your own QRCodes.
Kaywa QR Code
I specially like this one, maybe because it was one of the first i used. You have multiple data types as:
- Phone Number
- And and Interesting Option: Coupon.
Different Data formats as well:
- Phone Number
- ...and a different one: App Store (Which actually is for Android, Apple, Blackberry, etc).
Under that suggested name we have a powerfull QR Generator which allows you to use any of the following formats and in any color that you select form a palette:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Graphical (it place a 50x50 image inside QR code for a URL)
- Google Maps
This one is not as fancy as many of the rest but it has a very nice feature. First let me tell you the data formats available:
- Phone Number
You can select the size of the QRCode from 60x60 to 1000x1000 and the interesting feature is just this one:
- http://goqr.me/http://www.freakzion.com (place this URL http://goqr.me/[text-or-URL] in the browser address bar and volia there you have the QRCode automatically generated)
BeeTagg QR Generator
A very powerfull one. I would update the usability of the public section although the private one is pretty awesome. You can use any of these data formats:
And the paid features are:
- Create static QR Code. Once created you can change the Url, text, etc and the code will be remain the same
- Code Series. Generate thousands of QRCodes with just a click of a Button.
- Code Organizer. Access to all your codes and manage them in a very cool way, organize them in folders. You can even comment them :)
- Statistics of Scan of your codes and form where
I have heard many nice things about this alpha project so i just put it here. It seems this site will turn QRCodes into a Social Phenomena, ...let's check in 6 months to see how it is doing....
I love checking how project get born and get bigger!!! :)
And next to come how to Create your QRCodes using some libraries. Very soon...