What a week we just had. Great PS4, IOS7 and Awesome MAC PRO news!!., but it is time to go back to our code and check how it looks!!. I don't mean if the code is clean or not, structured, or well designed but how the results of that marvellous lines of code look in any Browser!!.
Recently I posted an article about which are the best browsers and versions you should test your App at, ..but you need the tools to review the look&feel of your website in any of them. Here is the great, big list of online tools that will help you check your code without spending money in virtual machines with different OS, nor time in installing different browsers and versions
- Total 138 browser & operating system combinations are available.
- Browser Supported: Chrome, Explorer, FireFox, Opera, SAfari, Lunaescape, SeaMoney, Yander.Browser, Lynx, Dillo, Kazehakase, Konkeror, Epiphany, Flock, Luakit, Arora
- Operating System Suppoerted: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, BSD
- It does not support mobile devices
- Browser Supported: Chrome, Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Safari
- Operating System Suppoerted: Windows XP,7,8, Mac OS Lion, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Linux, BSD
- Supports Mobile Devices:
- IOS: All ipad and iPhones.
- Android: Kindle, Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy I, II, III, Sony Xperia, HTC One X, Evo.........
- Opera Mobile: Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droid X, ....
- Pre-installed Developer Tools: FireBug, Companion.JS, IE developer tool, Safari Developer Tools, Pendule, MeausreIt, ......
- Add-Ons: WebMatrix, Visual Studio Extension, bookMarklets, ...
- ScreenShots API
- Local Testing: A quick and easy way to create a tunnel between your machine and our remote browsers.
- Security: They are hosted on Amazon AWS and have partnered with highly respected, worldwide, hosting providers to provide exceptional security and reliable access to virtual machines for testing, year round. To find out more go to: http://aws.amazon.com/security/
- 167 Device/OS/Browser Platform
- Operating System Suppoerted:Windows Xp, 7, 8, Mac OS, Linux, BSD
- Supports Mobile Devices: IOS and Android
- Debugging Tools: Standard debugging tools as Firebug, the IE Developer Toolbar, and Chrome Dev tools
- ScreenShots: Capture live video and provide a screencast and screenshots for easier debugging
- Local & Firewalled Testing
- Live Sharing: Send a link of your current test session to friends and co-workers. Once they join, you will automatically share the same browser session for real-time, collaborative debugging.
- Any Language & Framework: Write tests in the same language as your app, or in the language with the best testing tools. Since Appium is compatible with the Selenium WebDriver client libraries available for almost any language, the choice is yours.
- Parallelized Testing: more than one device at a time so you can compare the results one with the other.
- Fast Diagnosis: After your tests are completed, Sauce Labs provide a full report of the run with metadata, access to log files, and a complete list of commands and responses.
- Find Layout Problems Automatically. Nice tool although not so perfect. Instead of having to check out each screenshot on your own, Browsera will get a report detailing which pages have potential problems.
- Easily Test Your Whole Site. It crawls the links on your site or accepting a list of URLs you'd like to test
- Test Pages Behind Login
- No Installation
- Test Dynamic Pages. Are you using AJAX and DHTML??, ..no problem for Browsera
- 130 browsers across 25 different operating systems and mobile devices.
- Automated screenshots.
- Compare layouts. Compare screenshot images side-by-side for more effectively catching and debugging layout issues.
- Local testing
- Debugging tools. Firebug, IE Developer Tools, and more.
- View network traffic. Record and view network traffic from any browser, including mobile browsers
- API. Integrate our services into your quality assurance process by programmatically running tests and retrieving results.
- 109 OS/Browser Combinations.
- Different Capture Conversion Formats
- 10 Mobile devices for testing
- Crawl WEbsite and Pages within a Domain
- Supported Browsers: Explorer 6,7,8,9, Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera
- Different Capture Conversion Formats
- Email Testing!!. Interesting feature to check how your emails appear in the different devices and email apps.
- Email Clients: AOL Mail, Apple Mail, Gmail, Lotus Notes, Yahoo, Outlook, ....
- Mobile Devices: Android 2.3 & 4.0, iPhone 5 , 4S , 3GS , iPad 2, BlackBerry, Symbian S60, Windows Phone 7.5, ..
- Supported Browsers: Explorer 5.5,6,7,8,9 and 10
- ...nothing more, but handy for just IE Browsers
Spoon Browser SandBox
- Supports Great range of Firefox, Chrome and IE. From FireFox 2 to latest, from Chrome 11 to latest and from IE6 to IE10
- Mobile Browsers as Firefox mobile and Opera Mobile are supported.
- Other features as Apps (Ms Office, Adobe Creative Suite, etc) and Hard Drive Sharing (Your files in the cloud)