TRUE!!, it has been months without posting anything, almost a year, as well that it is true the last 2 years many things have changed in my life.
One the things is called the big apple, not mentioning NewYork, but Apple machines and software.
When you move from Europe to USA, ..you see how crazy about apple they are here,...first of all you don't really know why, even you ask yourself why people pay double for an apple laptop than for a windows laptop... I still remember some spanish friend explanation to my question: "...but why do u like apple???", ...and he just answer me: "err, ...what can i say, ..it is just apple!!, ..what other machine has the Apple operating system??, everything is integrated, smooth, etc.." Since them i have learnt to like, even love, apple products.
But most of all i love technology!!!, ..so I still observe the Fire Tablet, android devices, etc. My smartphone is the Galaxy II so you can figure how i like technology and not just an apple person.... Yesterday Night i happened to see, while preparing a ppt for a presentation, the key note for Windows surface... and this is frankly what i think after i just finished seeing it ...and I admit I had to stop doing my presentation!!!:
- You can never prepare a presentation about something that just does NOT work in that moment!! (of course you can but a very, very, very guidance simulation of that product). I thought that windows 98 presentation mistakes, that by the way seemed even fun, are just a thing from the past. A "non Working" Windows RT sensation left by steven is just tremendous!!.
- Nobody has seen windows working in Surface, ..and the this a fact.
- You cannot start going voiceless!!, ..as it happened to Steven.
- You cannot be a president of a huge company and do not inject passion about ur products to ur customers!!. Ballmer, you are not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk anymore!!!.
- You cannot show a product and do not really tell, when, where and at which price will be sold!!!!.
- Half of the presentation was based in ....a keyboard??.... Yes, it was!!, and yes, it was exciting, good, interesting, outstanding!!!. Why??. Just because Panos Panay did what nobody did in the presentation. He was good, passioned, ...i repeat passioned, ..nothing that he did had the most single mistake, ..and yes, he was humble. Impressive presentation by this guy!!.
One good thing about yesterday's view to a kill??, ...it made me start writting......