It is being said a lot in the web about which is the fastest JS framework and although JQuery have been working a lot in this issue in latest versions, without no doubt Dojo is still the fastest JS Framework and Mootools and Jquery continue running for second place!!. Take a look at this comparisons:
- Jquery or Mootools??
Qooxdoo appears the faster in one comparison although unfortunatly when getting into more complex operations it gets sloooooower
- A great community supporting the solution who will help evolving it as well as providing quick troubleshooting and many best practices.
- Documentation. Not only a good API Documentation but alsoWikis, Blogs, Forums.
- Great Developers!! behind the JS library Core!!.
- A mature solutions, ....no fixes every single moment!!.
- Extensions, Components, Widgets, plugins ...call it as you desire but we all know how aswesome is to get a list of apps to integrate directly into our project easily!!